Thai Name Server Co., Ltd. (ThaiNS), a Registry and Back-end Registry Operator, was established in 2001 to restructure dot TH (.th) management to conform with international standards. . ThaiNS serves as the Domain Name System (DNS) of “.th” and “.ไทย” country code Top Level Domain (ccTLD) according to policies set by the Thai Network Information Center Foundation (THNICF). ThaiNS also focuses on human resources development to produce persons who can effectively work in the unique and competitive global domain name market. In 2014, ThaiNS joined the ICANN New gTLD Program after which it launched the Back-end Registry Operator Service for New gTLD.
IT Security Engineer 1 Position
TNS 159 Phichai Rd., Nakornchaisri Dusit, Bangkok
This IT Security Engineer will be responsible for system security architecture, implementation and security of web application firewalls, IDS/IPS, web filters as well as vulnerability assessment and network/application penetration testing. Hands-on-experience is required for network and application security device configuration and management.
- Monitor information system security weaknesses such as Security Audit, Vulnerability Assessment, Network / Application Penetration Testing.
- Risk assessment and operational control of information in accordance with security policies.
- Implement and manage vulnerability assessments related to computer systems, networks and information.
- Design system security architecture and develop detailed security designs.
- Identify and define system security requirements.
- Monitor and enforce guidelines for best practices information security.
- Report and recommend countermeasures and remediation techniques to eliminate vulnerabilities.
- Other assignments as required.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT, or related field.
- Experience in information security would be advantage.
- Sound knowledge of Risk management, Firewall, IDS/IPS, Data Encryption, Platform Operating System (Linux, UNIX, Windows, etc), TCP/IP and Network Administration / Protocols/ OWASP top 10, and IT Security International Standards.
- Possesses knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and techniques/tools, e.g. Nessus, Nikto, Nmap, Metasploit framework etc.
- Follow emergence of new vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques.
- Identify web attack vectors, e.g., SQL injection, XSS, CSRF, session-hijacking, etc.
- Network / Computer Security Certifications such as CompTIA Security+, CCNA, MCSE, CEH and CISSP will be advantage.
- Communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Good Command in English (writing, speaking, reading and listening).
- Able to work under pressure and willing to work as a team.
- Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Please submit your letter of application and resume in English together with your transcripts by email to email@example.com
For more information, please contact 02-105-4291 or firstname.lastname@example.org